Run As XP - Outlook Express Compatibility Forum

Full Version: Address Book Folders Missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This subject must have been covered previously, but I can't seem to find it. After a new Windows 10 install I tried importing my address book from a backup I made the same day. Importing went well but, the address book folders are missing from view. No problem, I'll just recreate them. When I create a new address book folder, it tells me that the folder already exists. But they are still not in view. How do I get the address book folders to show themselves?

Thanks
Please give a try replacing address book file (WAB File) instead of imporing.
You can locate the path of WAB file by clicking "File>About" on address book
(12-17-2018, 11:11 PM)Rafael Wrote: [ -> ]Please give a try replacing address book file (WAB File) instead of imporing.
You can locate the path of WAB file by clicking "File>About" on address book

Hi Raphael,
I just got a new PC windows 10 and I (thanks to you guys) downloaded outlook express 6. My problem is : I cannot get to move the address book on outlook express. I have tried about everything whole day. Can you please help ? thank you....Henry
Hello,
you can import address book in 2 ways.
1. replace wab file (to find the path, click "File>About" on address book or open tray icon menu and click 'browse address book path')
2. import from address book import menu.

which method did you tried and why failed?