wab32.dll interferes with Windows Fax and Scan
04-04-2017, 09:10 PM
RE: wab32.dll interferes with Windows Fax and Scan
Sorry. Worth the wait? Will there be a solution? Blush
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2017, 01:29 AM
(04-04-2017 09:10 PM)Gombszem Wrote:  Sorry. Worth the wait? Will there be a solution? Blush

Gombszem, you can uncheck the address book checkbox on installer, so address book registry entries will not be installed. Address book will work in this case anyway, the only difference is that you have to open address book from outlook express, not directly.

Rafail B.
Administrator
-------------------------------------------------
04-05-2017, 02:40 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2017 07:48 PM by Gombszem.)
(04-05-2017 01:29 AM)Rafail Wrote:  ... you can uncheck the address book checkbox on installer, so address book registry entries will not be installed...
Unfortunately, this solution does not work. Wrong even after the proposed installation of WinFax (wab_Fix.reg was run).
After OE Uninstall the WinFax run flawless.

I do not see that in my case, what is the difference may be. I tried to install the English language, but it is also an error. I can not change the Hungarian Win7 OS.

I'm afraid to give up, and I liked the Outlook Express program. Huh

Many thanks.

Ps: Which of the new registry entry, it still might be possible to make a change?