Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
importing and exporting
03-12-2015, 11:33 PM
importing and exporting
Hi a long time user of xp, had to upgrade to win 7 have been trying a few email clients to replace outlook express 6 none worked as I would like or was to involved.
so I finished up here and have just installed this on windows 7 works a treat can't fault it, just one problem I can not seem to be able to import my e-mail addys from OE 6 I can only save the exported file as a .csv and when I go to win 7 it will only accept .wab file can you give me any pointers or do I have to type them all in again.
great bit of software many thanks for shearing
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2015, 06:06 AM
RE: importing and exporting
(03-12-2015 11:33 PM)trex-uk Wrote:  Hi a long time user of xp, had to upgrade to win 7 have been trying a few email clients to replace outlook express 6 none worked as I would like or was to involved.
so I finished up here and have just installed this on windows 7 works a treat can't fault it, just one problem I can not seem to be able to import my e-mail addys from OE 6 I can only save the exported file as a .csv and when I go to win 7 it will only accept .wab file can you give me any pointers or do I have to type them all in again.

Import is not wroking right now. it will be fixed on next version very soon .

Rafail B.
Administrator
-------------------------------------------------
03-13-2015, 02:11 PM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2015 02:12 PM by trex-uk.)
RE: importing and exporting
(03-13-2015 06:06 AM)Rafail Wrote:  
(03-12-2015 11:33 PM)trex-uk Wrote:  Hi a long time user of xp, had to upgrade to win 7 have been trying a few email clients to replace outlook express 6 none worked as I would like or was to involved.

Import is not wroking right now. it will be fixed on next version very soon .

Hi thanks for your reply, looks like a typing in job for me then.many thanks keep up the good work