Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Windows 10 update Restore tool
09-09-2016, 12:03 AM
RE: Outlook Express Windows 10 update Restore tool
It worked. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2016, 03:41 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2016 03:43 PM by Karin Ahtack.)
(09-09-2016 12:03 AM)jiteshjn Wrote:  It worked. Thank you.

:)I used the tool to restore my outlook express after windows 10 updates disabled it. It worked and it was easy to do....thanks so much...you people are great. Karin

Thanks so much.....I used the tool to restore my outlook express after windows 10 updated and disabled it. It worked fine and was easy to do.....you people are great....Thanks again. Karin
09-27-2016, 01:11 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2016 01:11 AM by canalien.)
This fix worked perfectly. I have turned off auto updates in Windows and actually deleted the last updates. I see that two of them are 'critical.' If I update them, will I go through the same problem all over again relative to OE? I'm really sorry I missed reading about how to fix this until this afternoon

Thanks
09-27-2016, 11:50 AM
Disabling updates on win 10 is fine. There is no need to uninstall already installed updates. Actually only major updates are removing oe, so installing critical updates should not remove oe. But in any case make a backup first.

Rafail B.
Administrator
-------------------------------------------------
10-21-2016, 12:13 AM
(12-26-2015 05:17 AM)Rafail Wrote:  Restore Outlok Express after Windows 10 update

This tool will restore OE after Windows 10 Upgrade or Major Update

How to use:
Run oe_restore.exe and click "Restore OE" Button

Emails, Acconts and Address book will be restored.

Remember that you may need to switch identies after restore to load the needed identity

DOWNLOAD

NOTE: This tool is in beta phase, this means that may not work for all users. For any problem, suggestion or question please reply this thread.

To prevent Windows 10 upgrading and making changes download this free tool created by site2unblock.com that Disables Windows 10 Updtaes (and it's Free):

I have tried this and just get a pop up window saying old.notfound
10-21-2016, 07:34 PM
Help!

Being the impatient person that I am, I couldn't wait for a reply, so just donated again and get a new key and installed again, but I* still don't have all my settings that took me 4 days to sort so it would work for me, I am not bothered about making 2 donations, it is well worth it to have Outlook Express back. It just almost drove me insane getting it all to work last time I installed it. Have set up0 my main E Mail account, clicked on receive.....and......... nothing Angry
10-23-2016, 01:33 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2016 01:34 AM by Rafail.)
Hello Angels.disco.
Please let me know for what email address are you trying to setup oe account and i will be happy to help you.
please contact me here by pm or by mail at runasxp@gmail.com sending me a screenshot of your current settings also so i can try to find if there is any mistake.

Rafail B.
Administrator
-------------------------------------------------
10-23-2016, 01:42 AM
(10-23-2016 01:33 AM)Rafail Wrote:  Hello Angels.disco.
Please let me know for what email address are you trying to setup oe account and i will be happy to help you.
please contact me here by pm or by mail at runasxp@gmail.com sending me a screenshot of your current settings also so i can try to find if there is any mistake.

Thank you, but after trying all day, I have finally managed to get my main E Mail sending and receiving, I just need to figure out all the other E Mails

Thanks
11-04-2016, 06:19 PM
When restore OE6 due to W10 uppdate i have to get my identitiy back, but it does not work, cant find identity mail an adres book. Under wich file can I find the adress book an d e-mails. Please help I am not a data guru
11-06-2016, 02:47 PM
Windows 10 has updated and do not have Outlook Express. I can not uninstall the update KB3199986. It does not have an e-mail where he was key, because post office remained in Outlook Express. Please help, but my English is not good.
Regards