Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[SOLVED] problems with outlook win7
11-12-2014, 02:17 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2014 07:46 PM by Rafail.)
[SOLVED] problems with outlook win7
hi I had outlook working perfect on win7 till it did a update about a week ago then it kept asking for my password so I followed the instruts on here to fix it.did but now it doesn't open all the time and it gets stuck in tASK BAR I DID UNSTALL IT AND REINSTALLED IT WITH THE UPATED OUTLOOK ARRR. LOL
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2014, 03:25 AM
RE: problems with outlook win7
(11-12-2014 02:17 AM)v.i-guy Wrote:  hi I had outlook working perfect on win7 till it did a update about a week ago then it kept asking for my password so I followed the instruts on here to fix it.did but now it doesn't open all the time and it gets stuck in tASK BAR I DID UNSTALL IT AND REINSTALLED IT WITH THE UPATED OUTLOOK ARRR. LOL

could you please tell me what update was that (KB NUMBER)?
Try reinstalling and running as administrator.

Rafail B.
Administrator
-------------------------------------------------
11-14-2014, 11:29 AM
Thank you very much Rafail for the reply but I already got it working yesterday. I got it working with a lot of messing around. I uninstalled it and went to programs file and deleted everything that was left behind from the install then went into identities and deleted every thing from there. then wet into the registry and deleted anything that I could find that was related to outlook. rebooted and reinstalled the new version of outlook and it still wouldn't work. so I changed it to run in windows xp and now it is working just like it used to.
11-14-2014, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2014 09:44 PM by Rafail.)
(11-14-2014 11:29 AM)v.i-guy Wrote:  ...so I changed it to run in windows xp and now it is working just like it used to.

you mean changed to run on xp compatibility?

Rafail B.
Administrator
11-15-2014, 03:10 AM
yep that's what I did. but I had tried that before I uninstalled it and It did not work in compatibility mode. but it did when I reinstalled it with one new version.
11-16-2014, 07:45 PM
thanks for sharing that

Rafail B.
Administrator