Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Will not Open
04-19-2017, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2017 04:12 AM by Rafail.)
[SOLVED] Will not Open
I am trying your Outlook again. Fir st I have problems getting it to open. Then it takes forever to get the mail, Hours!! Sometimes I get this message:Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'pop3.live.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

Moisheh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2017, 02:24 AM
RE: Will not Open
please take a look here for hotmail settings:
http://runasxp.com/Thread-Gmail-and-Hotm...t-Settings

Rafail B.
Administrator
-------------------------------------------------
04-20-2017, 05:35 AM
I have it setup exactly like your samples. Yesterday it downloaded old messages but stopped at mid march. When I tried today it showed it was receiving messages and showed it was trying to get 1 of 93. After 3 minutes I gave up.
04-21-2017, 05:15 AM
I think I found the problem. It is called Microsoft. I have been reading of other Hotmail users having the same problem using Thunderbird. MS was making some changes that caused the problem. Today I opened OE and it downloaded everything quickly!
04-22-2017, 04:18 AM
RE: [SOLVED] Will not Open
Happy to read the you solved it.

Rafail B.
Administrator
-------------------------------------------------