Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Unable to Save Login Passwords
12-30-2014, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2015 07:35 PM by Rafail.)
[SOLVED] Unable to Save Login Passwords
Hi, Just found this wonderful Outlook Express for my Win 7 and with the lastest update version, it works well now. However there are small problems as it does not save the login passwords and unable to import CSV address from my WINXP Outlook express as it shows errors importing. I hope it can be fixed with the next updates. Thank you very much for this wonderful person who are willing to make it work on Win 7,8 & 10. Happy New Year 2015 to you and all out there. Cheers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: Unable to Save Login Passwords
For moving contact files you can use Backup-Restore tool.

Rafail B.
Administrator
-------------------------------------------------
02-24-2015, 11:44 AM
(12-30-2014 09:30 PM)jerrylimby Wrote:  Hi, Just found this wonderful Outlook Express for my Win 7 and with the lastest update version, it works well now. However there are small problems as it does not save the login passwords and unable to import CSV address from my WINXP Outlook express as it shows errors importing. I hope it can be fixed with the next updates. Thank you very much for this wonderful person who are willing to make it work on Win 7,8 & 10. Happy New Year 2015 to you and all out there. Cheers.

I'm having the same problem. My program will not save my network log-in password, no matter what I try. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks.
02-24-2015, 12:18 PM
(02-24-2015 11:44 AM)65val Wrote:  
(12-30-2014 09:30 PM)jerrylimby Wrote:  Hi, Just found this wonderful Outlook Express for my Win 7 and with the lastest update version, it works well now. However there are small problems as it does not save the login passwords and unable to import CSV address from my WINXP Outlook express as it shows errors importing. I hope it can be fixed with the next updates. Thank you very much for this wonderful person who are willing to make it work on Win 7,8 & 10. Happy New Year 2015 to you and all out there. Cheers.

I'm having the same problem. My program will not save my network log-in password, no matter what I try. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks.

Please try reinstalling, normally it will work.

Rafail B.
Administrator
-------------------------------------------------
02-27-2015, 06:36 AM
(02-24-2015 12:18 PM)Rafail Wrote:  
(02-24-2015 11:44 AM)65val Wrote:  

Thanks.

Please try reinstalling, normally it will work.

Yes, thank you...It did work!