Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Outlook Express 6 on Windows 8.1 2.0 not responding
10-08-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: [SOLVED] Outlook Express 6 on Windows 8.1 2.0 not responding
It's because you reformatted your computer. On "software" base the new operating system means new computer. Send me your key on runasxp@gmail.com or here with pm and i will reset it for you.

Rafail B.
Administrator
-------------------------------------------------
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2015, 02:35 AM
(10-08-2015 10:27 PM)Rafail Wrote:  It's because you reformatted your computer. On "software" base the new operating system means new computer. Send me your key on runasxp@gmail.com or here with pm and i will reset it for you.
I just sent you pm.
When we can expect some improvement of Outlook Express under Windows 10? Sooner or later we will be all forced to upgrade to Win 10.
On my present installation of OE 2.0 on my Windows 10 I was not able to make Outlook Express as default mail client. Outlook Express is even not on the list of all other programs in Default Programs in Control Panel!
10-09-2015, 02:56 AM
(10-09-2015 02:35 AM)Zico44 Wrote:  I just sent you pm.
When we can expect some improvement of Outlook Express under Windows 10? Sooner or later we will be all forced to upgrade to Win 10.
On my present installation of OE 2.0 on my Windows 10 I was not able to make Outlook Express as default mail client. Outlook Express is even not on the list of all other programs in Default Programs in Control Panel!

I replied your pm
normally when set on default programs it should make it default. If you mean that you cant send using send to menu, well that is not still available on windows 10, you ca use this tool instead:
http://runasxp.com/Thread-SendTo-tool-fo...ok-Express

Rafail B.
Administrator
-------------------------------------------------