Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[SOLVED] MSOERT2.dll Error
05-14-2014, 02:08 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2014 08:49 PM by Rafail.)
[SOLVED] MSOERT2.dll Error
We downloaded the latest version of OE on Windows 7 Pro, 32 bit and everything is working as promised... a big thank you.....

The only thing not working is when we try to attach a pdf file to an email and send it... we use Acrobat 8.1 Pro... and here's the error we receive when we choose attach to email from Acrobat:

"The procedure entry point Stream Substring match could not be located in the dynamic link library MSOERT2.dll"

Does anyone have an idea how to resolve this issue ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2014, 03:24 AM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2014 03:24 AM by Rafail.)
RE: MSOERT2.dll Error
You are trying to attach the pdf to mail directly from acrobat , this cant be done because as i write on oe download page, windows 7 uses different mapimail (the service that adds attachment) and it is incompatible with OE, that's why i have made the oe 'SendTo' app.
So i suggest you to save first your pdf then use 'sendto' to attach it to a new email (right click>Send to> outlook express mail recipient).
Or add it manually.

Rafail B.
Administrator
-------------------------------------------------
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply