Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[SOLVED] How to uninstall left Fidolook settings
04-05-2015, 10:29 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2015 02:07 AM by Rafail.)
[SOLVED] How to uninstall left Fidolook settings
After I installed new Outlook Express 2.0, I also tried to use Fidolook.
I used it for a while after I find out that it combine emails in inbox from the same sender. After that I was not able to find some email answers from others in my inbox.
I didn't know, how to cancel that feature, so I first delete all Fidolook files from Outlook Express folder. After that it was no change so I uninstalled Outlook Express 2.0. After that I installed it back, but combining the same emails or emails answers from the same address still exists and make me problems.
What should I do to turn of combining emails from the same address in my inbox?

Thanks for your help in advance
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2015, 11:08 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2015 11:09 PM by Rafail.)
RE: How to uninstall left Fidolook settings
Hello, First of all there is no reason deleting fidolook files, you can disable any time fidolook from settings tray icon menu (right click on tray icon and click enable or disable fidolook).
The reason that you have grouped the emails is because you have selected 'Group Messages by Conversation' on Fidolook 'Views' menu.
So please reinstall Fidolook and change again that setting (see attached pic).

Rafail B.
Administrator
-------------------------------------------------
04-06-2015, 01:17 AM
RE: How to uninstall left Fidolook settings
(04-05-2015 11:08 PM)Rafail Wrote:  Hello, First of all there is no reason deleting fidolook files, you can disable any time fidolook from settings tray icon menu (right click on tray icon and click enable or disable fidolook).
The reason that you have grouped the emails is because you have selected 'Group Messages by Conversation' on Fidolook 'Views' menu.
So please reinstall Fidolook and change again that setting (see attached pic).
Many thanks!