Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Output from Thunderbird to OE6
05-30-2015, 01:14 AM
Output from Thunderbird to OE6
Hi all,

I am being seriously nagged by her indoors to get her beloved OE6 back. I love what you have done with OE6, however, I have got to work out a way to output from Thunderbird and import to OE6.

If this can be done would anyone be able to give me some instructions on how to do it. Please help as I need some peace around here Tongue

Regards
John
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2015, 04:53 AM
RE: Output from Thunderbird to OE6
Its OK Folks. I found out how.

For anyone that is interested you only need to use a mbx to eml converter. Aid4Mail MBOX Converter (Free) does most types including ThunderMail. Use the converter to make a folder with all the eml files created. Lastly copy paste the eml files into the folder you want on your outlook express. DONE !

Regards
John
05-30-2015, 09:40 AM
(05-30-2015 04:53 AM)John Jones Wrote:  Its OK Folks. I found out how.

For anyone that is interested you only need to use a mbx to eml converter. Aid4Mail MBOX Converter (Free) does most types including ThunderMail. Use the converter to make a folder with all the eml files created. Lastly copy paste the eml files into the folder you want on your outlook express. DONE !

Regards
John

Thanks for sharing John.

Rafail B.
Administrator
-------------------------------------------------
05-30-2015, 03:22 PM
You are most welcome Rafail.

Nice work on OE6. It runs nice