Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OE Payment Issue
06-15-2015, 11:29 PM
OE Payment Issue
PayPal is the only payment option now. Could you provide, at least, for another option - which is also extremely secure and no less popular in Internet - Webmoney? I live in Russia and I do not have a PayPal account, but it is my earnest desire to pay for your product. Is there any chance that I get it soon?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: OE Payment Issue
Hello. We know that some users that love outlook express cannot get it because they do not have paypal.
We are already working on that isue. Very soon there will be alternative payment options like skrill webmoney and bank transfer.
I cannot give right now excact date but i believe that in next 2 weeks it will be ready.

Rafail B.
Administrator
-------------------------------------------------
06-16-2015, 11:00 PM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2015 11:20 PM by xlator.)
Thank you for your prompt reply! So, I'll have to uninstall the new OE version and use its old version for another two weeks. I have a question though - where can I find a previous, free version of your product to download - I've re-installed my Windows and lost it somehow.
03-16-2016, 05:13 AM
(06-16-2015 09:31 PM)Rafail Wrote:  Hello. We know that some users that love outlook express cannot get it because they do not have paypal.
We are already working on that isue. Very soon there will be alternative payment options like skrill webmoney and bank transfer.
I cannot give right now excact date but i believe that in next 2 weeks it will be ready.
Two years have passed, but in 2016, you do not provide any payment alternative to PayPal. Will there be a Webmoney option?
03-16-2016, 12:54 PM
Half year has passed, not two(!).
there was a wemoney option for some period but because of problems with account we removed it.
you can contact me at runasxp@gmail.com so we can try webmoney for you.

Rafail B.
Administrator
-------------------------------------------------
03-16-2016, 08:54 PM
(03-16-2016 12:54 PM)Rafail Wrote:  Half year has passed, not two(!).
there was a wemoney option for some period but because of problems with account we removed it.
you can contact me at runasxp@gmail.com so we can try webmoney for you.
Thank you! I sent an email to you today.