Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Love how OE works!!!
12-23-2014, 11:39 PM
Heart Love how OE works!!!
Thank you!!
Right from the start, a couple of weeks ago, this program has run with no issues of any kind! Heart

I have one very small question.
When starting, I get first the question from Win 7 User Account Control: Do you want to allow this unsigned program to change things on this computer?

So the question is, is there a way to change a setting or info about the publisher of this program, so it will start right away?

As you can see this is a very minor 'issue.'
Thanks for your help
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2014, 05:02 AM
RE: Love how OE works!!!
(12-23-2014 11:39 PM)A3braam Wrote:  Thank you!!
Right from the start, a couple of weeks ago, this program has run with no issues of any kind! Heart

I have one very small question.
When starting, I get first the question from Win 7 User Account Control: Do you want to allow this unsigned program to change things on this computer?

So the question is, is there a way to change a setting or info about the publisher of this program, so it will start right away?

As you can see this is a very minor 'issue.'
Thanks for your help

Hello,

There are 2 solutions for this:

1: Totally disable (User Account Control) UAC.
To do this, go to Control Panel, User Accouns, Change User Account Control settings and disable it (lower level).

2: Make Outlook express running without UAC asking every time to run, Here.

In this case, because that guide is old, you must replace msimn.exe with startoe.exe on all guide steps.

Rafail B.
Administrator
-------------------------------------------------
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply