Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Installation Key Code
02-25-2016, 09:19 PM
Installation Key Code
I received three key codes via email after installing the software. I am receiving a message stating, cannot connect to server to check installation key. Please check your connectivity or try again later. Can you please assist. I am connected, so thus I do not understand why it will not accept any of the three codes sent to me. I made a donation also. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2016, 10:40 PM
RE: Installation Key Code
Yes of course.
First of all please make sure that you have downloaded latest version 2.1:
http://runasxp.com/downloadfiles/oe6_v2.1.exe

After, check that computer that you need to install is connected to internet during installation.

Some times, if computer has more than one internet connections that may cause connection errors. You can open "Control Panel>Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings" and temporary disable adapters except the one that is connected to internet.
That happens very rarely and most likely you dont have to do that but i'm writing it for any case.

Rafail B.
Administrator
-------------------------------------------------
02-26-2016, 02:42 AM
I have completed reinstalling from the link you sent. I also used the code you submitted to me. I used the code 9lY2lJvb as it was in the email. I still cannot finish installing Outlook Express. The error states the installation key is wrong, please try again. I downloaded all links you had given to me. What could possibly be the problem now? Very frustrated sir.
02-26-2016, 04:22 AM
Keys are case sensitive, so please copy-paste key from email to installer to avoid typo mistakes.

Rafail B.
Administrator
02-26-2016, 06:36 AM
I did that sir, and it does not allow me to go any further after I click the finish button
02-26-2016, 12:57 PM
I mailed your keys again. Email contains 3 keys. please enter one key for installing on each computer.

Rafail B.
Administrator
02-27-2016, 07:46 PM
I will try it again. I ONLY HAVE 1 COMPUTER LAPTOP that I use for personal business. Thanks for your assistance sir.[/font]