Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Awesome
11-04-2015, 12:24 PM
Awesome
I have been forced to give up on XP as my faithful, ten year old laptop finally died.

I've managed to uninstall windows 8 on a newer laptop and have windows 7 running. Not as good as XP, but as close as I can get.

Now I have OE6, life is almost 'normal' again.

Thanks RafailSmile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2015, 12:51 PM
RE: Awesome
Thank you Paul,
For me, you and many other people, Outlook Express is the best email client for pc.
Glad to make you happy!

Rafail B.
Administrator
-------------------------------------------------
11-05-2015, 07:32 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2015 07:35 AM by Paul60.)
(11-04-2015 12:51 PM)Rafail Wrote:  Thank you Paul,
For me, you and many other people, Outlook Express is the best email client for pc.
Glad to make you happy!

No worries Rafail,

This is a godsend.

I often wonder why every version of windows since XP has been a step (or several steps) backwards. Do they (Microsoft) do it just to p**s people off ???

It's almost as though they sacked all the original developers after XP & hired unskilled factory workers to write the new OS/s.

Cheers!Smile
11-05-2015, 12:51 PM
I hope that these new kids that are designing and programming new windows verions some day understund what people want, just an easy and fast operating system...

Rafail B.
Administrator
-------------------------------------------------