Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
After installing ESET SECURITY can not EXIT from OE6 W7 32bit
03-01-2015, 02:55 PM
After installing ESET SECURITY can not EXIT from OE6 W7 32bit
Hello

after installing latest ESET32 antivirus, it is not possible to correct exit OE6 (latest 01/2015 v167 release). OE6 is still open, it is fully working but no reaction for exit. I can close OE6 direct with task manager only. When i dissable control OE6 mail client, exit is ok without problem. When i enable it, again can not exit, OE6 is still open in window.
I have W7 32bit

Any advice to fix it?

Thanks for help
Robert
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2015, 03:53 PM
RE: After installing ESET SECURITY can not EXIT from OE6 W7 32bit
Eset mail client intergration must be disabled (from ESET settings). It's incompatible with this version and wont allow Outlook Express to work correctly.

You can user Spamihilator Anti Spam for antispam protection, it is tasted and works.

Rafail B.
Administrator
-------------------------------------------------
01-27-2016, 06:05 PM
(03-01-2015 03:53 PM)Rafail Wrote:  Eset mail client intergration must be disabled (from ESET settings). It's incompatible with this version and wont allow Outlook Express to work correctly.

You can user Spamihilator Anti Spam for antispam protection, it is tasted and works.

Hi,
firstly i want to thank you for Outlook Express. I have the same problem with ESET endpoint security. With windows xp (outlook express) and the same version of ESET, there is not any problem.

Is there some way to repair it? It is important for us. We can send you some many for develope it.

Thank You!
01-27-2016, 08:37 PM
Hello,
You can use ESET normally with Outlook Express, you just have to disable email intergration on ESET (I'ts a setting)
http://runasxp.com/Thread-Eset-Email-cli...on-disable

Rafail B.
Administrator
01-27-2016, 09:37 PM
(01-27-2016 08:37 PM)Rafail Wrote:  Hello,
You can use ESET normally with Outlook Express, you just have to disable email intergration on ESET (I'ts a setting)
http://runasxp.com/Thread-Eset-Email-cli...on-disable

Yes, i tried this and it is ok. But spam filter is not active. I want to use ESET antispam filter with your outlook. That i meaned.
01-28-2016, 01:04 AM
There is a compatibility issue with Eset antispam and currently is not possible to use eset email intergration, you can use spamihilator instead for spam (link above).

Rafail B.
Administrator
01-28-2016, 05:08 PM
(01-28-2016 01:04 AM)Rafail Wrote:  There is a compatibility issue with Eset antispam and currently is not possible to use eset email intergration, you can use spamihilator instead for spam (link above).

OK, is there some way to solve this problem and correctly integrate ESET? We can pay you some money for it.
01-28-2016, 08:25 PM
It's not possbile currently, it's not for money, if i find a way to make it compatible i will update. But not 100% sure about that because it's incompatibility issue that has to do with Operating system itself.

Rafail B.
Administrator